Cheeks, Jawline & Masseter Neurotoxins
In this bundle pack, you get access to three highly sought after treatment modules. This mini-module's main objective is to teach injectors how to safely and effectively place fillers in the cheeks & jawline and neurotoxin in the masseter muscle with Dr. Kay's signature finesse and technique.
Gain access to step-by-step video demonstrations, written didactics, and anatomical drawings created for injectors at all levels on Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry.
3 Virtual Video Demonstrations
Covering Dr. Kay’s signature cheeks jawline & masseter injection technique. Learn Dr. Kay's tips & tricks for beautiful results every time.
- Jaw angles
- Musculature of the mandibular region
- Important superficial landmarks
- Vasculature of the jaw
- Vasculature of the zygomatic region
- Musculature of the zygomatic region
- Safety zone for neurotoxin injection to the masseter muscle
- Superficial and deep fat pads
- Good Candidates
- Assessing anatomical and aesthetic features
- The anatomy of the mandibular and zygomatic regions
- Patients assessment and consultation approach.
- Filler type and dosing standards
- Equipment for the treatment
- Depth of the injection
- Safety Zones
- Adverse Reactions
- Optimal Results
- Three Virtual Video Demonstration
- Anatomical Drawings
- Written Didactics
- Access to our exclusive online community of injectors from all around the world.
- Free access to Zoom webinars.
- Early access to tickets to our annual Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry conference in Los Angeles.