Kybella (Deoxycholic acid), an injection for the permanent destruction of fat cells is increasing in popularity as it is a minimally invasive, nonsurgical procedure. It is highly effective and can be used in numerous areas of the body. This course covers Dr. Kay's Signature techniques for injecting Kybella into four regions of the body: submental, jowl, axillary and abdominal.
Gain access to step-by-step video demonstrations, written didactics, and anatomical drawings created for injectors at all levels.
4 Virtual Video Demonstrations
Covering Kybella treatments in the submental, jowl, abdominal, and axillary regions. Learn Dr. Kay's tips & tricks for beautiful results every time.
- Musculature in all regions
- Superficial landmarks and safety zones
- Vasculature in all regions
- Fat pads in all regions
- Good Candidates
- Assessing anatomical and aesthetic features
- The anatomy and histology of the submental, jowl, abdominal, and axillary regions.
- Patients assessment and consultation approach.
- Dosing standards
- Equipment for the treatment
- Depth of the injection
- Safety Zones
- Adverse Reactions
- Optimal Results
- Four Virtual Video Demonstrations
- Anatomical Drawings
- Written Didactics
- Access to our exclusive online community of injectors from all around the world.
- Free access to Zoom webinars.
- Early access to tickets to our annual Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry conference in Los Angeles.