Neurotoxin injection to the masseter is an off-label procedure that has been found to be effective in slimming the lower third of the face and correcting square jaws. This mini-module's main objective is to teach injectors how to treat the masseter muscles using neurotoxin with Dr. Kay's signature finesse and technique.
Gain access to step-by-step video demonstrations, written didactics, and anatomical drawings created for injectors at all levels on Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry.
Virtual Video Demonstration
Covering Dr. Kay’s signature facial slimming neurotoxin injection technique to the masseter muscle. Learn Dr. Kay's tips & tricks for beautiful results every time.
- Musculature of the mandibular region
- Important superficial landmarks
- Vasculature of the jaw
- Safety zone
- Good Candidates
- Assessing anatomical and aesthetic features
- The anatomy of the mandibular region
- Patients assessment and consultation approach.
- Neurotoxin type and dosing standards
- Equipment for the treatment
- Depth of the injection
- Safety Zones
- Adverse Reactions
- Optimal Results
- One Virtual Video Demonstration
- Anatomical Drawings
- Written Didactics
- Access to our exclusive online community of injectors from all around the world.
- Free access to Zoom webinars.
- Early access to tickets to our annual Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry conference in Los Angeles.