When creating the Non-surgical Rhinoplasty module for Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry, we immediately identified an inherent lack of advanced injectable training resources online. This mini-module's main objectives to successfully teach injectors how to perform the non-surgical rhinoplasty with Dr. Kay's signature finesse and technique.
Gain access to step-by-step video demonstrations, written didactics, and anatomical drawings created for injectors at all levels.
Virtual Video Demonstration
Covering Dr. Kay’s signature non-surgical rhinoplasty. Learn Dr. Kay's tips & tricks for beautiful results every time.
- Musculature of the nose
- Superficial landmarks
- Vasculature of the nose
- Comparisons between surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasties.
- Good Candidates
- Assessing Anatomical and aesthetic features
- Optimal measurements for males and female patients
- The anatomy and histology of the nose (upper, middle, and lower)
- Patients assessment and consultation approach.
- Filler type and dosing standards
- Equipment for the treatment
- Depth of the injection
- Safety Zones
- Adverse Reactions
- Optimal Results
- One Virtual Video Demonstration
- Anatomical Drawings
- Written Didactics
- Access to our exclusive online community of injectors from all around the world.
- Free access to Zoom webinars.
- Early access to tickets to our annual Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry conference in Los Angeles.