This course covers Dr. Kay's Signature techniques on Thread Lifts. Quickly gaining popularity, thread lifts offer a temporary solution to skin laxity and facial wrinkles caused from aging, without having to undergo a surgical procedure. Thread lifts are a minimally invasive, nonsurgical procedure that work by lifting and pulling skin up/back to readjust fat rather than replace lost volume. This mini-module's main objective is to successfully teach injectors how to achieve stunning results with Dr. Kay's signature finesse and techniques.
Gain access to step-by-step video demonstrations, written didactics, and anatomical drawings created for injectors at all levels.
Virtual Video Demonstrations
Covering thread lifts in the mid-face, lower-face, and brow regions. Learn Dr. Kay's tips & tricks for beautiful results every time.
- Musculature in all regions
- Superficial landmarks
- Vasculature in all regions
- Good Candidates
- Assessing anatomical and aesthetic features
- Patients assessment and consultation approach.
- Equipment for the treatment
- Depth of the injection
- Safety Zones
- Adverse Reactions
- Optimal Results
- Virtual Video Demonstrations
- Anatomical Drawings
- Written Didactics
- Access to our exclusive online community of injectors from all around the world.
- Early access to tickets to our annual Modern Aesthetic Theory & Artistry conference in Los Angeles.